Bahamian Goat Chilli Seeds – 15 Seeds
All our seeds are grown on our own farm.
Bahamian Goat Pepper comes from the species Capsicum Chinense and is a very hot chili pepper variety. Pods start of green and then ripen finally to a orange-peach colour.
About 200,000-450,000 scoville.
From the Bahamas this is a hot chili variety. Gives abundant harvests of pink / orange fruits.
- Scoville heat units (SHU): 200,000 – 450,000 SHU
- Median heat: 225,000 SHU
- Origin: Caribbean – Bahamas
- Capsicum species: Chinense
- Jalapeño reference scale: 10 to 140 times hotter
- Use: Culinary and sauce
- Size: Approx. 1 to 3 inches long, sometimes can have a tail.
- Flavor: Sweet, Tropical